If COPAJE-AF does not yet have representation in your country, be the first. If one or more COPAJE-AF antennas already exist, you can also open another or other independent antennas there.
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE COMMITTING
• Do you want to contribute to the dream of a fraternal, peaceful and prosperous Africa and a better world?
• Do you want to develop your leadership talents?
• Would you like to bring positive progress to those around you?
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are a young African leader or an aspiring leader, with a sense of responsibility, capable of opening and leading a local branch of COPAJE-AF in your country, city, village, university. or educational establishment.
• Even if there are several COPAJE-AF branches in your country, you can open another independent branch there.
• COPAJE-AF works with young people who are committed, dynamic, honest and concerned about developing their leadership talents who decide freely and voluntarily to represent it in order to bring positive progress to their countries.
• You can choose to open a COPAJE-AF branch in your city, village, school or academic establishment. After having proven yourself, you will be able to apply for representation of COPAJE-AF at the provincial, national or international level.
• Each antenna is autonomous. The latter has the duty to seek legal recognition from the public authorities of their country. Some branches may choose to work under the supervision of another COPAJE-AF branch having obtained legal recognition.
• Each branch is responsible and free in the choice of its initiatives and in its administrative and financial management while respecting our statutes and internal regulations.
• We want each branch to be autonomous while respecting the organizational hierarchy and collaborating with other COPAJE-AF representations under the international coordination of the Executive Office. This allows young people to take responsibility, seek solutions, develop their leadership and entrepreneurial talents, take responsibility for themselves and contribute to the positive progress of society.
• COPAJE-AF provides each representation with the necessary advice for proper functioning and self-training and training documents on associative management, seeking financing, entrepreneurship, leadership, etc. They can therefore set up their projects, self-finance them and request funding from other institutions or donors.
• Each local branch organizes free internal training for the individual development of its members. But it can also organize training for other young leaders from other organizations for a participation fee.
• Each local branch supports itself financially and implements its strategies for financing its projects. No branch is financially supported by the Executive Office.
• In the same locality, it is possible to have several autonomous antennas
• The Executive Office coordinates the national and local branches, directs them, advises them and encourages them but leaves them with autonomy and freedom to act. The BE also ensures respect for our values and our fundamental texts.
• COPAJE-AF members and association leaders do not receive a salary or financial compensation. Their costs incurred on behalf of the association can be reimbursed if this has been done with the agreement of the administrative committee of the branch concerned and if it has in its trezorerie the means to make this reimbursement.
• As part of carrying out a project requiring professional skills, the organization can recruit and remunerate professionals among members or outside the association. Their recruitment as well as their salary must meet the requirements of labor law. The duration of their contract cannot go beyond the period of completion of the project.
Any young person wishing to represent COPAJE AF must send us the following documents:
• A copy of a valid identity document (national identity card or passport)
• A CV
• A cover letter
• A request in which he must specify whether he wishes to open a branch in his town, village, academic or school establishment
• Membership form (put the membership form to download)
• The sworn commitment completed, dated and signed with the words read and approved (put the sworn commitment to download)
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE COORDINATOR
Once the candidate is selected, he or she receives by email a letter of appointment as COPAJE-AF Coordinator. He then has the following responsibilities:
• Establish an Administrative Committee composed of 5 members (Ref. Document on the responsibilities of the CA). The list of members of its Administrative Committee, copies of their identity documents and their CVs must be sent to the Executive Office within 3 months following their appointment.
• Request legal recognition of the antenna from the competent authorities of your country. Within one month following the establishment of the Administrative Committee, the coordinator must send to the Executive Office the registration number of the request for legal recognition filed with the authorities of his country.
• Lead and coordinate the antenna
• Make the hierarchy count
• Collaborate with other branches
• Respect and ensure respect for our texts, our values and the unity of our common organization COPAJE-AF
Present in several African countries, COPAJE-AF is determined to continue its expansion in all African countries.
REPUBLIC OF CONGO
COPAJE-AF DR CONGO
COPAJE-AF WEST AFRICA
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO
COPAJE-AF DR CONGO
South Kivu Provincial Coordination
COPAJE-AF BURKINA FASO
COPAJE-AF IVORY COAST
COPAJE-AF GUINEA CONAKRY